Saturday, July 14, 2007

I really wanted today to be all about relaxing..

I really wanted today to be all about relaxing but it has not worked out that way. Instead we had to rush off for me to get a massage. Then after that we went to the music store and to get some CHINA HOUSE (which I had been craving since I went into labor, that was were I was going to go eat the day I got induced for lunch..lol)..had me some greenbeans with fried tofu..yummy!! Then we went on the MOST stressful trip to Target that I have ever been on. People were constantly flocking around us..no chance to look at things. Then when we left there we finally came home and I got to take a super hot bath..which rocked. And in a few were gonna head over to Tara and Darin's house to hang out for a while. I swear we are go go go..I guess it is getting me prepared for the future of having boy...and hopefully a very active one that will keep me running and never ever bored.

This morning he awoke before we did and to get me awake he just screamed out really loud..not a cry..just a get my attention scream. It was so funny. I could not help but crack up cuz it really did get my attention..He will more than likely remember that little trick

Well gotta eat and off to Tara and Darins.

No comments: