Saturday, September 22, 2007

Six months old

Well today is Owen's half birthday. How cute is that!! We went to get his pictures taken this afternoon. It was stressful just like the last time. Wes gets so MAD at the way they rip you off because their prices are so high and they will not let you have the actual digital picture. I do see his point. But I love the pictures anyway. I told him that he should be happy cuz we do not have to go back until he is a year. I think I am going to get some of our bills paid off and save for a nice camera and then have Uncle Ant start taking our family pictures after Owen turns a year. We did not do much else. We came home and we were exhausted from the pictures so we all slept. Just woke up about an hour and a half ago. Hopefully Owen will want to sleep tonight. LOL!! I am still exhausted.

No comments: