Thursday, December 13, 2012

Home sick

Well it's def that time of year again. Owen was sick on Monday, Wes on Tuesday and now little Silas on Thursday. I am home with Si today, luckily because my tummy has been making some crazy noises. Everyone is coughing and feeling blah! Mentally I am an emotional mess. Work has been hard on me, and so has some negative comments that were made around Thanksgiving, I know don't let it get you down. I think I am just done trying to bring people together...I've realized it's not worth my sanity, as long as Wes and I give 100% to our boys that is all that really matters!

If Si is feeling better tomorrow I am going to go see Breaking Dawn with a friend, and oh I hope he is, for his sake and my time out.

Well better get off here have o go get Owen, not sure how Si is going to take being woke up!

No comments: