Friday, December 14, 2012

Thank god for my babies!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/15/nyregion/shooting-reported-at-connecticut-elementary-school.html

I am devastated by this! The one place you would think there is no way this could ever happen, elementary school AND kindergartners to boot! My kindergartner fell asleep laying his head on me tonight and I am so blessed to have him with me. I think there are 18 families out there who lost their sweet little ones today, they will not ever have them fall asleep in their arms and my heart hurts for them.

My heart breaks that the reality is that my child may not be safe in school, adding yet another worry to my day! May God watch over the families of everyone who lost their lives today!

Hug those you love, hold on to them no matter what!

No comments: