Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Jan 1 2007


Well the first day of Jan was pretty much spent sleeping and running errands. I went out to my friends house the night before with my husband. It was fun, but being 27 weeks pregnant I am not use to staying up so late. I did remember to give the dog a heart worm pill..good deal on that!! A little about who I am:

I am 29 years old and pregnant with my first child. I live in Indiana. My husband and I have been married almost a month now, but we have been together for about 9 years total. We love each other very much, we are best friends first! We met in High School when he was 16 and I was 17 (yes I am a year older than him). We bought our first house together last year and moved in the first week of January. So we are celebrating our first year here. We have a little American Eskimo dog. She is pure white and the cutest thing you will ever see. We have had her for four years now. We got her in Florida from a breeder. She was three years old when I got her and it was the best purchase that I have ever made. She can be a bit naughty sometimes to others. She wont bite but likes to nip at your ankles or you pant leg. She is overly protective of my purse and hates it when people wake me up when I am sleeping. She is the cute little dog above. I went to college and graduated with a degree in Criminal Justice, but work for the Social Security Office. I also went to a trade school and got a Paralegal Certificate. I am hoping to one day be able to use my degree and Certificate together.
Why am I starting this post: Mostly I am tired of MySpace..its a bit overrated and I want family and friends to be able to keep up with the progress of the baby. I figure this will be an excellent way to share pictures of my new child and well my last Trimester with everyone too.

My New Years Resolutions:
1. Be more patient with others
2. Go to church
3. Read more
4. Enjoy being a mother in the spring
5. Be healthy

Things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. Having a baby
2. Being a wife
3. Having three months off work (to take care of the baby)
4. Another year with my dog
5. Getting a raise at work.......

To all Have a Great Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: