Sunday, April 22, 2007

my old description and new added..chaning it now but wanted to remember this one

I am 29 years old and pregnant with my first child. We started kinda late, but Wes and I seem to do that with a lot of things. Now everything is happening all at once. We bought a house in 12/2005, we got married 12/2006, and were gonna have a baby in 04/2007. I love Wes so much, we have been through a lot together and I know now that he is the one and only true love that I could ever have. Other than spending time with my husband and cute little dog, I like to spend time with my friends. All of our lives are so crazy, but no matter the amount of time that goes by it never seems like a moment has passed once we get together. I dream of having a job that I love one day, and being a good mother. I also wish that people would not be mean to animals or one another and I wish I could talk everyone I know into recycling and taking care of our environment. We only get one chance at this world and I want it to be the best it can be for my little one. I am a vegetarian, with the exception of eating fish now and again.
I love all things beautiful. I believe in God and know that he works wonders in my life every moment of every day.

We had our little baby on 3/22/2007, he came early because I had high blood pressure. I had a water birth with no pain killers. I feel especially connected to Wes, my friend Karen and my midwife Sheri for being there for me when my son was born. I needed a lot of moral support because, frankly, it was the most painful experience of my life. But the BEST!! I did not know what to expect and I screamed and cried and grunted the kid out but I would not have changed the experience. If we have another one I now know what to expect...so I understand now why everyone says there is nothing like the first..its true. I fear that I would not be able to love another child as much as Owen..but I know its not true..Of course O will always have a special place in my heart..forever and ever.

No comments: