Saturday, May 26, 2007

Good Boy

Owen has been such a good boy today so far. We are going to go over to Tara and Darins house for a cook out tonight. That should be fun. I am about to feed the kid and then go to fitness usa and do some working out. I cant wait. This weather kinda depresses me a little and my back is starting to hurt. Got so many things I need to mail out to friends/family/ and insurance issues. Its a pain in the butt. I am just enjoying the fact that I am getting laundry done today.

Owen has been sleeping a lot today. He did great last night too. He actually sleeps in his bassinet now. Its wonderful..though I still love to carry him around too. We took him to the grocery store and he slept the entire time. I loaded up on super healthy food..organic. I want to set an early example for him too.

Will write more later

No comments: