Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Doing good

Well Sasha is doing really well. Which is wonderful. I have to make sure the neighbors dog is updated on his shots for our vet. They said if he was not current then Sasha has to be quarantined. What ever that means?? She has had all her shots so she should be fine.

Went to my final counseling meeting today. It went well. I told her I was going to miss her. She wants me to stop in with Owen. Since I talked about him a lot. She was a HUGE help for me.

I am doing much better with returning to work. My anxiety is under control. I still feel really anxious some times but with my counselors advice I am able to remind myself that it shall pass. Then I can get myself refocused.

Met Kelly today at the mall. Got Owen a few cute outfits for Fall. Can you believe fall is right around the corner..holy cow. I just realized today that summer is almost over..We enter a whole new month tomorrow. WOW..I think this year has gone by faster than any year of my life so far. I can not believe that Wes and I have been married for almost eight months now. WOW!!! Where does the time go...seriously.

Well not much else is going on...glad Sasha is doing well. I have my first bodyshop party on Sat. at Tara's..then Heather is going to have one too on the 19th so I think I am going to meet my quota and hopefully I will be able to book more parties.

Well not much else going on

No comments: