Monday, July 23, 2007

Shots

Well I did a lot questioning about the shots and got a lot of different answers but I did it. I went ahead and got him his four month shots. It makes me feel better that there is no more mercury in the shots. I do feel more at ease. That is what was being linked to the Autism. But I could never forgive myself if Owen got something deadly because I did not get him the shots. It was a tough decision.

Amanda had a baby boy today. Which is pretty cool it is four months and one day after Owen was born. I will be able to remember that easily. She went all natural also. I am so proud of her. I knew she could do it. We think a lot a like so I knew she would be able to get through it. They have not picked a name out yet. I can not wait to meet little Coshow. It will be so exciting to see a new little baby. It seems like forever ago that Owen was so little.

Speaking of Owen he is my big big boy. He ranks up there on the charts. He is in the 95 percentile for weight and 97 percentile for height. He is 26 inches long and 19 1/2 pounds at four months old. The doctor seems to think he is in pretty good health and pretty advanced on his physical skills. Like he likes to stand up, with me holding on to his fingers of course. Its pretty cool.

Well I do not think much else is happening. Will post more soon.

PS work was not too bad. I think I can do it!! They are def. taking it easy on me which helps a bunch.

No comments: