Friday, August 31, 2007

I fell holding my baby




Did I EVER have the scare of my life. I fell down the stairs that lead to the garage holding Owen today. I went to my knees and his back arched backwards..he cried but not too much. I took him in and examined him but did not feel comfortable with my own opinion of his health (he appeared ok), so I called the doctor and ran him in for them to check him out. She ran her fingers up and down his spine and checked his legs and so forth and he is just fine. I feel better knowing. I apologized for being over protective and they laughed and shared their stories of falling on their child and the one of them had a kid fall down the stairs and both kids are perfectly fine today.

Owen has his first cold. He has a super snot nose and is sneezing and coughing a lot. So we decided to postpone our trip to see my grandmother and pa. We will have to do it in a few weeks. He looks so sad and miserable.

He is rolling over in both directions now and sitting up for a long time. He is also scooting across the floor and he stands with help of your fingers. He is a super strong little guy. He weighs 21 1/2 pounds. I am so proud of him.

People have been asking me who I think Owen looks like more. Wes and I think that he is a super great blend of the both of us. I really do see a lot of both of us in him. He is soooo cute..so he got the best qualities of us...and he def takes after his daddy who is too cute to be true..and as sweet as his daddy too.

Well I will try to write more again like I was..its just getting harder..so much to do in such a short amount of time.

No comments: