Saturday, September 8, 2007

My Birthday Dinner







Well my birthday is today I am officially the BIG 3-0!! Yeppers I have made it to 30. I am very excited about this new chapter in my life. I have my sweet baby boy and my wonderful husband. Wes got me a Glider Rocking Chair which makes me so freakin happy. It is orange too...ha Karen I was right. My mom got me a beautiful necklace and Karen got me a really pretty bracelet. I hate it when Karen leaves she is like my family. Anyways here are some pictures of last nights diner. Today my mom came over also with some yummy apple pie..no birthday cake this year..lol. Not that I am too sad I may not be able to blow out 30 candles. On Friday Stacy decorated my cubicle and got me some balloons and flowers. It was cool. Overall I think I had a great birthday and it was wonderful to be able to spend it with the ones I love the most..even though I have been kinda crabby...but please forgive me for that I am sleep deprived and sick..sooooooo!!!

Today we also went to Babies R Us and got Owen a super great high chair and were going to return our car seat tomorrow for one we like. The only way they will take it back is if we get another one from there and buy the buyers protection plan..but fair enough. I do not have the box or receipt. So the only one we found that we like and that Owen fits is is 100 dollars more then the one we originally bought. Good think I worked that extra day this week..lol. Well here are some pictures of last nights diner.

No comments: