Saturday, December 8, 2007

One year today

Wes and I have been married for one year today. How cool is that. We were talking about how fast this year has gone by. It is like our lives have been put into fast forward. We have a had a lot happen this year. Owen was born, we have been in our house for two years, Sasha about died twice, I lost my wedding rings, I freaked out about going back to work..etc..It has all happened so fast. It is crazy.

Wes and I went on a date last night. It was fun. We finally got to go eat at the Chubby Trout. I got the Chubby Trout for dinner. It was great. Wes get sauteed blue gill. YUMMY also. It was a great place. I had a couple of glasses of wine with dinner and boy did I ever get buzzed. I actually zonked out when we got home. It made me so tired. Also yesterday I got my hair dyed. It looks so cool. It has red and really blond highlights in it. I LOVE IT!! For the first time ever I love my hair so much. It cost a bundle though.

Today Owen and I went to yoga class. He about wore me out. He is super active boy. He is all boy. He was farting and laughing about it and he was flirting with the one little girl that was in the class. It was so cute. Next week I will be able to post a picture of the class. It is the last one and were gonna do a group photo. I wish I would have had one of the Bradley class..that of course was before Owen.

We took Owen to get his picture with Santa at the mall today. He loved him. Thought he was a fun guy. It was cute. I wonder if he will react the same next year or if he will be scared. I thought he would be scared because last night when we dropped Owen off at Tim and Lauras Owen saw Dubec and FREAKED OUT. It was cute and sad all at the same time. He screamed at the top of his lungs. Of course by the time we picked him up he loved Dubby Due. It was too funny.

Not much else happening. Just a few short weeks until Owen's first Christmas. How fun is that!

1 comment:

Heather Everingham said...

Congrats to you guys!! Here's to many more years and babies :) I hope you enjoyed your Mommy and Daddy time together. We all need it to keep marriage strong thats where the family began after all!