Sunday, February 24, 2008

Netti POT

OK still feeling crappy. Yes it has been FOREVER!!! Owen is doing great. Actually playing with daddy right now. I am still coughing a little, I have a stiff neck and my head feels like a big balloon. But I am taking an antibiotic and some cough medicine and pain meds..so eventually they will all do their job...not to mention time. Thank GOD for Laura Hoogenboom. I seriously had a mental break down on her the other day. I was so upset. My family doctor prescribed me an antibiotic that Owen should not have through my milk. I was so upset that she did that. I called Laura asking for a suggestion for a new doctor, because I am NOT going to go back to this lady, and I ended up crying because I swear my stress level has been so high lately and I have felt crummy. So thank you Laura for being a shoulder to cry on when I needed one!!!!! As for the Netti Pot Sara, your gonna have to show me how to use this thing, it looks like it would be easy but I feel like I jumped in a lake and water shot straight up my nose and nothing is coming out the other side, SO WHERE IS IT GOING??? AHHHHHH! I'm a little freaked out.
I went to my friend Deb Kantner on Saturday to get a raindrop massage. OH JOY!! It was spectacular!! I did start feeling better immediately after I got it. I want to get another one but she is going to be out of town for a few weeks so I will have to wait.

Wes and I are going to start a budget here soon. I am going to start working on it today. I am inspired by Sara, and think that Wes and I can easily pay off our loans if we get or priorities straightened out. I think we can do this. Not to mention I am going to start working some Fridays until the weather gets nice enough to take Owen to the park and do things with him like that.

Cute thing Owen did this weekend. He was playing with a little basket and kept putting it on his head. Also he knows that certain toys make music so he will start dancing before he even gets them to play the music because he knows it is coming. It is so cute. His smile keeps getting bigger and brighter..even when he is not feeling well. My little guy is such a trooper. I am so in love with him. He has been the enegizer bunny today though..he keeps going and going and going . I would love for him to take a nap so I could lay down with him. It would be nice.

No comments: