Friday, March 21, 2008

MY BABY WILL BE ONE TOMORROW

WOW my little man is going to really be a little man. Yes tomorrow he will be ONE year old. I can not even begin to explain how fast the past year has gone. I just can not even describe it in words. I have enjoyed every minute of it. I am also looking forward to the next hundred years..lol..ok so I may not live that long.

Work stinks as usual. I wish I could get out of that place but it pays too good and I like working four days a week. Not to mention I have excellent insurance and a super great retirement package. So I stay!!

I signed up for a Chocolate Bliss House Party and also an Aveeno House Party. I like both products a lot so it would be fun to have either or but I am in hopes that I get picked for the Aveeno one.

Owen is trying to sound out words it is so cute. He is becoming a little parrot or at least trying to. Gotta start watching the cuss words when I am driving. OHHHHH NOOOO!!! I like to say the S word a lot and I fear it will become Owens first real word. It would be funny but not so funny too. He got a toy today from day care for his birthday and for some reason it made me so sad. I guess it is because I know that he is growing up and soon he will be moving on to the next room and I will miss Ms Trisha and Diane. They are both so sweet and good with Owen. BOO HOOO...feeling a little teary eyed as I write this.

OK enough of that on a lighter note. My grandmother and mom, Karen and Sara will all be here early tomorrow for the party. It will be so much fun just to see everyone. I can not wait to put Owen in his little birthday outfit. I got him a cake to smash up and we ordered a big subway sub. It should be a blast. Will be sure to post the picture.

No comments: