Saturday, April 19, 2008

Good Day

Wow today was a good day. A great day indeed. I am so happy about today. Owen is well..ok mostly, he has a little cough and clear snot..but much better than on Tuesday-Friday. Yes I picked him up Tuesday and he was breathing like Darth Vader. Took him to the doctor and they gave him a shot of Steroids to help him breathe. He had the croup. Then after that, on Thursday we were up all through the night because the kid was running a 104 temp and it maintained at around 102. His face was as red as a tomato. But that is behind us now and I can finally relax. So what did we do today..worked in the yard. It was great. Mom and I (with occasional help from Owen) completed weeding in two of my gardens..needless to say there is much more to go..but the accomplishment of those two make me want to do more. That is after my bones stop hurting from all the work.

Owen loved walking around the yard and picking the daisies. It was so cute. He is such a big boy now. He is even eating on his own, with a spoon and all. He drinks from a straw. He is so independent. When he falls he gets so mad. I have to remind him to get up and start over. Its cute. He is such a lover too..hugs and kisses all the time.

We have been spending a lot of time outside, it has been so nice out. I love how all my daisies and crocuses look. They are beautiful. The tulips are starting to come up and random other spring flowers that I planted but do not know the name of. I ordered some trees from Arbor Day Foundation and am looking forward to getting them. I think I got ones that flower. I am excited. Gave mom a Red Oak Tree today for her yard. I also ordered a Japanese Maple and I can not wait to plant that. I have to first pull the ugly bush from my front yard up though. I think I will replant that one in back. Really looking forward to this gardening thing.

Got my package for the Hersey Bliss party. Got lots and lots of chocolates. I have to admit I busted into them and boy are they good. Go out and get some you will not be disappointed. I think Tara and I are going to have a big house party with Aveno and Herseys. Got to talk to her about it.

Well not much more. Owen is doing great...now and mostly. He loves daycare...and is thriving there. They all seem to really love him too. Which rocks.

No comments: