Monday, May 5, 2008

Whats going on..lets see.....

Not a lot going on. Owen is doing ok. He is wheezing a little bit still but seems to be overall doing better. He also keeps sneezing up snot..its wonderful!! OK I did say that with sarcasm in case anyone was wondering. When I picked him up today from daycare he was all red and blotchy. You could tell that he had been crying and for a long time. It makes me so sad that they just ignore him. He was thirsty. As soon as I gave him something to drink he drank the entire cup full before I pulled out of the parking lot. I am seriously considering putting him somewhere else for care. It would not be that bad if I could just pick him up by four when his teacher gets off, but I do not get there sometimes until 5-5:20 so he could be thirsty and crying for an hour to an hour and a half for all I know. Its horrible!!! He is so cute. I asked him if he wanted to go NIGH NIGH and he grunts at me..I think that is a yes in his language because once he grunts I take him to the room and nurse him and he is out like a light.


Time for me to go nigh nigh..gotta get up early to go to work...oh the boringness of the working life...if only I could have my own business...then Owen could come to work with me.

No comments: