Friday, July 25, 2008

So life has been prett good around here

Great news Owen has no ear infections at this time..woo hoo. I am pretty excited about that. We got a free sleep sheep..that is pretty cool too..and we did music class together today and spent the entire day together. LOVED IT!!! I even had a headache and belly ache all day and the day went by so fast. Plus it was great to nap with him. He is just the cutest thing ever.

Today a little boy who is always at the neighbors house was picked up by the ambulance. He looked like he was pretty limp in his dads arms. My heart aches for them. I hope he is ok. It was one of the saddest things I have ever seen. My other neighbors said they were trying to do mouth to mouth on him...oye. I hope he is ok..

Once we talk to the ENT about Owens ears were going to plan a trip to see my grandma and hopefully my dad will meet us half way. That would be really cool. Tomorrow is the Wyatt's birthday. FUN FUN. It is going to be a fiesta..woo hoo.

Owen is just getting bigger and bigger every day. Today at music class I asked him to give his scarf to a little girl and he took it right over to her and gave it to her. It was the sweetest thing. Well
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

1 comment:

Ann Harrison said...

Hello Veggie Momma!
Oh, I remember napping with my girls when they were little. It's one of the most precious things in this world.
I hope you have fun at the fiesta!