Sunday, February 15, 2009

Its been eons...

So it has been so long since I have blogged. I really want to do it on a regular basis but it obviously escapes my mind most of the time.

I have been working in the Elkhart In SSA office for the past month and I am loving the drive. It takes me 10 min to get to work and 10 min to get Owen.

Owen is doing great...he is talking up a storm. Trying to put sentences together..yells..screams..acts two. He is moving up at daycare to the 2 room in a week. LOVELY. I am so excited. He is getting bored with all the little ones. Only thing that makes me nervous is they make them drink out of a cup...no sippy. They say he does great..but when I give him a cup at home he coughs and gags on it. Drives me nuts.

We got his first hair cut. I will have Wes email me the pictures so I can post them..it was too cute and he did GREAT.

He had the croup again this year..had to get on a steroid to help him get over it. But it worked and it only lasted for a few days.

Not too much else happening. Will write more later...

No comments: