Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sickos

Well it all started a few weeks ago..Wes and Owen were sick, then Silas got sick and now its me. NICE. My tummy hurts and I have a cold sore..NICE. Hopefully this will be the end of it for the rest of the winter, knock on wood. Owen is doing good, he is having a very hard time listening these days. It makes things a bit frustrating, now he is not listening at school too..bummer. Silas is doing wonderful. He is behind on his four month shots because he has been sick and I did not want to get him shots with him being sick. He still has a pretty junky cough but sounding much better. I do have an antibiotic for him and if he is still coughing this coming Sunday I will have to give it to him since he has then had it for two weeks.

Hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner..wow.

Parent teacher conference already this week..hard to believe...will find out tomorrow at three how Odaug is doing..

Well signing off getting ready to go to work..
PEACE

No comments: