Saturday, March 3, 2007

4 weeks to go

The Magic Of Love

Love is like magic
And it always will be.
For love still remains
Life's sweet mystery!!
Love works in ways
That are wondrous and strange
And there's nothing in life
That love cannot change!!
Love can transform
The most commonplace
Into beauty and splendor
And sweetness and grace.
Love is unselfish,
Understanding and kind,
For it sees with its heart
And not with its mind!!
Love is the answer
That everyone seeks...
Love is the language,
That every heart speaks.
Love can't be bought,
It is priceless and free,
Love, like pure magic,
Is life's sweet mystery!!

- Helen Steiner Rice -

Today was fun. Wes and I went to get our taxes done from his dad. It was the first year we got to file as a married couple. It was pretty exciting. Then we went to Sam and Kens house to celebrate her kids birthday. It was a lot of fun. Got to eat some cake and Ice cream and chat with the ladies.

Did not do a whole lot this past week. Just started cleaning the house. A little at a time. Hopefully that way when Baby comes I will not be to overwhelmed with house work. I know Wes will help me though, he is really good at that.

I have realized that there is nothing better in life then allowing yourself to love someone with all your heart. I have finally opened up to Wes 100%--not that I did not love him tons and tons before. But I was afraid to love him with everything I have. Now I am not afraid of that and it is so wonderful to be having a child with him. He is so sweet and so proud of me and the baby. He accepts all my faults and loves me unconditionally and I him. I feel that God has blessed me with such a wonderful husband and I thank him everyday and with all my might that I got him!!

The baby has become very active. I assume because there is not much room left in there for HERM to grow. But I am sure it will continue to grow over the next four weeks and I will be HUGE before I know it. I have been doing a lot of day dreaming about holding my little baby in my arms. It is such a wonderful day dream. I cant wait to meet this little person that Wes and I created. It is so exciting and so beautiful.

No comments: