Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Well here we go....

I went to talk to my counselor today. She told me to look at my job as a choice. For example: If I do not like it there and it does not work out I can always leave and that should make it easier on me to be there. She also told me to think of the lump in my throat as an ice cube slowly melting away and breathe deep long breaths. She is so nice. I am going to hate not going to talk to her. It is so nice to talk to her..she is so nice. I showed up on the wrong day too. She actually had me scheduled to show up on Monday at 2 and I came in today. She saw me anyway. I did reassure her that it was my fault after I looked in my purse and found the reminder card, showing the appointment for Monday. She said she has been having a lot of patients do that to her. LOL. I told her it must be the sun getting to our heads. I was telling her some of the things that Owen does and she said that he is going to be super smart. I think so too..I think he is going to be my little spit fire.

Well I go to the Midwife tomorrow to talk about what I am going to do about work. I think I am going to give it a shot again and see how it works out. I think I can do it. I just need to relax. I may need to slowly work my way back in and not jump in with both feet. I think that would be best for me. I am now a changed woman not the old go getter Julie that I use to be..at least work wise. Now I am a go getter mommy and I like this job the best. Like every one says baby and mommy are first everything else is secondary.

Wes and I watched "The Science of Sleep" last night. It was a really cool movie. It had a lot of strange animations in it. In the movie the main characters dreams were his reality. It was strange. I really liked it though.

I am selling the Body Shop products and have a few takers on a party. I am so excited. I hope I do good and I hope I can book some more parties.

Well today is bath time.

No comments: